"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Thursday, July 7, 2016

GUMBY


Goodness Gracious!! Lookie here.......could it be??.......Is it really?...................

GUMBY??

I was walking down the street and spotted this friendly green creature.

Yep! Thats him. Did you used to watch the old cartoon/animation show with this agile funny character? I just loved it. 


Well of course I went over and posed for a picture with Mr. Green Gumby!
Didn't he have a best friend/pet named Poney or something like that?...a little horse? They were all made out of clay and I guess i watched this back in the late sixties.
You can order your own Gumby by clicking on him over on my sidebar.  I got mine and he is adorable!


11 comments:

  1. I loved Gumby and Pokey! I had an original set of the two of them when I was a kid.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved them too! And how fun to see a life sized Gumby! You look very cute with your pretty turquoise. I wish I looked good in skirts! Enjoy your day! Stay cool my friend. Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see your text for Gumby in your sidebar but not a link. I'll try again later! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I remember those guys---Gumby and Pokey. I loved them. I had my own little bendable figures of them. They weren't huge, maybe about 8 inches.

    That blue is a great color on you.

    Have a fantastic day,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hadn't thought of Gumby in a ton of years. It was fun seeing him again and don't you look cute posing beside him? Just made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness! I didn't realize that Gumby was so tall! and when did he grow a mustache? Love the picture of the two of you. You do look like a beach gypsy!

    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember Gumby and Pokey! We do have things in common..I LOVE your outfit! Long skirts and tops are just beautiful! My favorite thing to wear. You look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved gumby!! I don't remember him with a mustache, though....:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooooh i do remember!! such cute pictures of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh Gumpy brought back some memories and I didn't' know he was that tall too! He had a partner but I can't remember the name?

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun to spot Gumby just waiting there for you to pose with him. I do remember Gumby & Pokey - Those were the good old days!

    ReplyDelete