"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Tuesday, December 12, 2023

fairy granddaughter comes a" visitin"

Before the weather turned chilly, Fairy Granddaughter came to see us!

 We always have the ice bucket ready for her with her favorites, and new ones to try. She thinks that's a "big deal". LOL


It was a sunny and beautiful day and she wanted to take a walk





follow the old path by the forest:

We have fun!


Later she wanted to help me make the feed bowls. Here she is adding the finishing touches to the dog's supper bowls. She wanted to decorate hers "all pretty". LOL She arranged treats on the bowls. I make homemade dog food and have for years now.

This is my youngest baby--Rose. And she's HUNGRY!
 Rose is keeping us well supplied with fresh eggs, as her sisters are in a hard molt and not laying.


the flock AND Fairy Granddaughter enjoyed watermelon!


We went out for our supper and it was really good, with lots of sweet tea, of course! LOL
We came back home for dessert- Lemon pie.

It sure was a good day!
Hope your week is going well. It's chilly here again, and I am once again enjoying "sweater weather". 
Have your wrapped any presents yet? I am just starting.

4 comments:

  1. Fun days with granddaughters are the best. My youngest granddaughter is 38 now. But, she's still fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little grandgirl is growing. She's almost as tall as you. Nice to see you enjoying your time together. Blessings to all, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, I am so happy to see that "Fairy Granddaughter" came for a nice visit. I can imagine that the two of you had so much fun feeding the chickens, etc. and just enjoying being together! I love seeing the pictures of you two walking together, and I love seeing Callie the cat claiming Fairy Granddaughter for herself. I love hearing from you and seeing you doing happy things!! Yes, it got chilly here again too. And no, I have not wrapped any presents yet. I am still trying to finish my shopping and get busy with my cards...I am struggling this year for some reason. Well, I struggle every year...but somehow it always gets done. LOL. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i always think it is so wonderful when kids want to spend time with us. spend time outside and walk within nature and not sit inside and play video games. i love sweet tea, the sweeter the better. i would love to have chickens and fresh eggs everyday!!

    ReplyDelete