"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Saturday, August 13, 2022

My boat

 Here's my boat!


Isn't she a BEAUTY?!


YOU KNOW HOW I LOVE THE ORCAS!


NOPE, she's not really MINE..........HA HA LOL. Not any more than "my magnolia" is MY magnolia........she's over in the park so everyone can enjoy her! But I jokingly call her "my magnolia" because she's the very first one I go check each spring to see if the blooms are out yet. So....when I spotted this boat named "Orca" I've been jokingly been calling her "my boat" ever since. LOL

I got this lovely book below for a birthday present for a friend....wanted to share a few of the gorgeous pictures from it!







The actual pictures are VERY MUCH prettier than my own pictures here!











oh my! that lemonade looks delicous!

Summer reading. I find lots and lots of great books from the pages of Woman's World magazine, they show a few each week.
Have you read any of these authors?

See any good ones here, ones you've maybe read?

I've read all of Mary Kay Andrew's books


do you like mysteries?









Woman's World magazine (previous 11 photos)

Hope your summer weekend is going great!!

(below) goodies from our garden (well, not the "mater" --this one came from the grocery.) Our "maters" are all done. Our peppers are coming in! Also carrots and onions.



5 comments:

  1. LOVE your boat! LOL. It would be fun to go sailing on it, if we knew how! LOL. And look at those vegies from your own garden! What fun! The stories/books all look interesting, but I don't think I've read any of them that I could see. I've kind of gotten off my reading muse. Can't seem to get back into it right now. Maybe in the winter on those "long winter nights". LOL. Wonderful to hear from you again. Take care and don't overdo it. You know what I'm talking about. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read several of Danielle Steel's books! Summer has probably read every single one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boat is a gorgeous one, Debbi! Iove reading mysteries! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i no longer dream about having a boat, we had one and it's not really that much fun. best 2 days...the day we bought it and the day we sold it, they are better to dream about!! i am still getting tomatoes, i did not plant peppers this year!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No i dont want a boat-- just love the NAME!! LOL

      Delete