"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Sunday, June 5, 2022

Pretty Peggy!

 Oh the Peggy Martins are blooming over at the Pond! Let's go take a look!

















There were pink lilies too































We decide to go walk in this park..........and hope you'll join us?








side by side.....Tammie and Bindie are leading the way!




Shaggy veils of Spanish moss drape from the trees















I stopped to visit with "my Magnolia"........to see if she had any flowers yet..........


......she did not........but she did have a few buds!!





And these blooms were more than ready to priss and prance and dance and BE PHOTOGRAPHED!! LOL

Wow, so pretty aren't they?

Hope you enjoyed walking about with us today and seeing all these pretty flowers!
Hope y'all had a nice week and are having nice summer weekend.

7 comments:

  1. Such a variety of pictures and so many beautiful flowers. The Spanish moss always seems eerie to me but I guess if you live there you just get use to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have so many gorgeous places to walk. the flowers are so pretty, the magnolias are always a treat to see, i don't have any!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely day for a walk in the park! You look lovely my dear Debbi, and so do Tammi and Bindie. I love your hat! The flowers are all so pretty. Our magnolias have been blooming for quite a while here. They are so pretty. Thank you for sharing the beauty of a Sunday afternoon with us. I thoroughly enjoyed spending this time with you. Wish it was for real!!! Love ya girlfriend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, pretty blooms all over. Love them all. Love the walks you take. Wishing there was a place like that for me to stroll.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’ve never heard of Peggy Martins but they are pretty! I love climbing roses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh is there anything more gorgeous than a profusion of pink petals, or precious puppies with pink bows? And the moss! Staggeringly beautiful xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photography, especially the pink Peggy Martins. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete