"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Wednesday, April 6, 2022

walk in the woods

 Most, but not ALL, of our walks are on the city streets. But when we can....we also love hiking the fields of the old plantations, walking along the old rivers, through parks, preserves, county, city and State Parks, and today........we are walking in the woods. 


Spanish moss in the dappled sunlight




a little baby magnolia tree






























One of my favorite scarves:







Y'all know how I LOVE MY scarves! LOL




a peaceful and quiet walk on a pretty day!

When is the last time you took a walk in the woods?

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your walks on the old plantations and so glad you take us along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I would love to walk with you in that forest. You know I love forest walks best of all! You dress cuter than I do though! I should be more colorful in the woods! Love your photos. I'm going to walk through those woods again with you! See you later! Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love ALL your walks and I really love that scarf!
    My most favorite walks in the woods ever have been the times I have walked Muir Woods outside San Francisco.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well it has been a while since I took a walk in the woods, as it is not something I am really prone to do, but it is so lovely in your pictures! Your scarf is great too. xoxo

    ReplyDelete