"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Sunday, April 24, 2022

It was Easter

 










churches and porches, welcoming Easter



my  new Easter hat

one of my favorite alleys

It's a beautiful Easter!---look at all the pretty flowers in bloom! A nice walk after church.

















look at the colors!

Ladies have got their Easter hats out










There were picnics going on........














beautiful Rainbow Row


I love seeing  everybody out in their spring dresses and outfits!


of course, my dolls had new Easter frocks to wear! LOL


arm candy for Easter! LOL

Tansy with her Easter basket--she got a new summer dress and summer pocketbook and a cute tea set!

got Fairy Granddaughter's doll a new Easter dress too


loved the pretty embroidery on Fairy Granddaughter's Easter dress



and it had a pretty pink satin sash



lots of people out enjoying the beautiful day

spring time porches are festive!














A great day for being on a bike.........and by the water!





We had ham, deviled eggs, a big bowl of "tater" salad, and coconut cake!


Hope y'all are having a great weekend! It's warm and sunny here, great for being outside.

8 comments:

  1. Oh so many really pretty pictures including yours:) Granddaughters dress was ever so dainty and I would have gobbled up all those deviled eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! so many beautiful places to see and look at and enjoy! Love all the lovely flowers and doors and wreaths and hats and dresses and happy people celebrating spring and Easter! I really love Fairy Granddaughter's dress! I woul wear that one too if I had any place to go! LOL. And I LOVE your hat and gloves and your festive spirit! You are amazing! Thank you for sharing your Spring beauties with us. Love Love Love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your Easter pictures and your beautiful outfit with all the pretty accessories! That HAT!!! Oh, YES!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing the pretty clothes everyone wears there...especially you! We dress so casual here in FL. Enjoy your week! Sweet hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful photos!!! love the baby clothes (Where do you buy them if I may ask) As I have sarrah bryianna nicole, maddie dianne, and lillie florence I would love to be able to find cute little clothes for them. (they are the my life dollies) I am stopping by from Pamela's place I just love her and lily grace to pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We had a lovely Easter, and weren't all the pretty dresses and hats fun to see? Your white gloves are so cute! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love it that you give your grand-doll a new dress for Easter! Oh that Easter hats and white gloves would become popular again, and I can't help wishing for Easter corsages to come back in style. Whenever I hear of friends or family going to visit Charleston I tell them to watch on the street for a woman dressed properly as women used to dress to go downtown, maybe with a pretty shawl on and always with pretty jewelry. And ask if her name is Debbi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Easter, the holidays seem to come and go fast these days. Looks like you had another enjoyable time cruising around your beautiful city.

    ReplyDelete