"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Sunday, March 27, 2022

winter walk

 




I made these pictures on New Year's Day, January 1st and never got around to posting them!






There were still many lights and decorations up and glowing so pretty.





kind of fun to see all these Christmas pictures now......now that Spring is here! LOL

He's hangin on!! LOL





Wreaths, nativities, pretty sparkling lights and stars light up the night



love the pretty blue lights!















love how they do their wreaths!!



standing under a big old tree



















Big tall gates!





not too many camellias still around, they have given way to the blooms of the Spring flowers!

Good-bye Winter....and hello, Spring!!

6 comments:

  1. Those are great photos and I bet it was beautiful to see it all in person. I know you are way ahead of us with spring weather so I will enjoy seeing some spring things there. xo Diana
    ps-pop over and vote for a Easter table if you have time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a beautiful walk!!
    I see Diana invited you to pick an Easter table at her party! Wonder if we will be sitting together??

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a beautiful place to walk in all seasons of the year! So many beautiful old homes and porches and windows and lights...all so lovely! It would be such fun to take a walk about your city with you. I'm afraid you would find our little town/country quite dull compared to where you live. But I guess we can each find the beauty in wherever we are if we look for it. Thank you for sharing this with us. I love seeing you so pretty and smiling!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooh so pretty, to see all of the lights!! i like wreaths like that too, and santa's still hanging around. poor guy, he needs some rest!! nice to "see" you today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss the Christmas lights...hence the reason I still have my tree up with white lights and Easter eggs on it!! lol...I love those Santa's hanging around but not a fan of how they blow around in the wind, sometimes getting caught where you can't see them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well let's face it ... before we know it, it will be Christmas again! I love the multicolored lights! They are my favorite. xoxo

    ReplyDelete