"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Monday, February 8, 2021

Fairy Pond

 Follow the secret little paths..........

Howdy y'all. It's a beautiful day to walk to  one of my favorite little "quiet spots" in our city.



On the way, we'll pass cherubs........

and we'll peek into gates of quiet places.........






We'll see blossoms of pink..........and purple.
and beautiful old ironwork fashioned into graceful doors and gates.



I hear the splashing of the water. The air is thick and humid--I do not need the shawl. It's hot in this courtyard. The sky is open, but the walls on all sides enclose it, so there is no breeze.


today's arm candy! LOL



Strange yellow flowers greet us.

......and greenery waves in the hot air.




It's such a pretty little spot. Normally there are big shiny sleek goldfish in the water. They shimmer and glow. Today there are no fish.









pretty balloons from a proposal


Thanks for stopping by and hope you liked our little adventure!

8 comments:

  1. Those orange flowers were surely different. Always wondered how you decide where to go on your walk and do you find new places?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing yet another lovely walk around your town. Makes me want to get out and work in my gardens. This morning we are having fog and light rain. Have a great week ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! Love the arm candy! The fountain is super nice too, haaaha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always so lovely in your neighborhood! I love seeing the flowers and fountains, and the beautiful iron gates and fences. You look lovely too! What? No Tracie? No Tansi? Or was somebody hiding in your bag? Just wondering....I know Tracie would have enjoyed the cherubs! Enjoy your day/evening! Lily Grace sends her love. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can’t even imagine living in an area where you can take these magnificent walks! Love the shawl, hippy purse and arm candy! You dress up fancy for your walks! I would, too, since they are such fancy places!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your strange flower is a golden Shrimp plant. If you look at it, looks like shrimp. I had a salmon color one last yr. Love the little pathway you took. Thanks for taking us along with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello,

    We have arrived here via a complicated route from Rachel at 'Lawn Tea'. But, how pleased we are to have arrived in time for a walk with you through this delightful part of your town.

    Such a pity that the cemetery is locked since they are soften such serene places to visit which gives one opportunities for quiet reflection.

    Your bangles remind me of Emerald Cunard, always a fashion icon to me. One can never have too many!

    We have followed and will stay in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. pom-pom bracelets, i have never seen that but i quite like it!! pretty flowers today, i have not seen pretty flowers in some time now!! i like the purple ones, are they morning glories??

    your town has a theme of sorts...i guess most towns do!!

    ReplyDelete