"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Monday, November 23, 2020

pumpkin walk

 We set out looking for pumpkins. I was looking for pumpkins to make pictures of.








my leaf earrings

 








Lots of pumpkins.........down low, and up high!














arm candy---telephone bracelets! LOL





Thanksgiving will be here soon! Love this pretty flag

Time to go to the grocery..........have y'all been planning your Thanksgiving feast? Let's go do a little shopping.....

pretty blooms for your table!

turkeys galore!

take your pick!

Don't forget the dressing! and all the other goodies, and PIE of course!



Pumpkin pie ice cream! Egg nog ice cream! Peppermint ice cream! Which one do you pick?
I pick egg nog! I LOVE EGG NOG! I think egg nog is one of those things kind of like mushrooms, onions, and brussel sprouts........you either love it or you hate it, right? LOL





 


we found pretty pumpkins scattered all over.....loved making pictures of them and going to the grocery store with y'all! Hope you enjoyed our walk with us and come back soon!

Are you ready for Thanksgiving? What's on your menu?

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love all the new colors and shapes of pumpkins that have become so popular in the past decade. Decorating with them is so much fun. I have given my cut up Jack-o-Laterns to the squirrels but the others are still enhancing my front fall gardens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbi, You certainly found some pretty pumpkins and things to enjoy on this walk. I always love to see the unique doors and gates. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well pumpkins you did find, big ones little ones orange ones, green ones and etc. The hubby and I are going out for Thanksgiving dinner so no need to shop for me and we are even buying a take home dinner for left overs:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, gorgeous pumpkins of the season, and wonderful looking food for Thanksgiving dinner. I also love eggnog ice cream!! Happy Thanksgiving ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the pumpkins and seeing what YOU see! Plus I always like seeing pics of YOU! Yes, I am going to the grocery store tomorrow! Tis the season to SHOP!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a lot of pumpkins!! Love it!! I love seeing all the different colors and shapes and sizes! Yes, I am as ready as I am going to be for thanksgiving dinner. Tomorrow I will bake my pumpkin pies. My daughter in law is cooking the turkey. I prefer plain vanilla ice cream with apple pie. Haven't really tried those other flavors. I hope you have a blessed and Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that sure is a lot of pumpkins, i enjoy all the different colors they have these days!!

    you look good debbi, much better with a smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always found it amazing the different kinds of pumpkins, colors and all. There are ugly ones and there are some pretty ones.

    ReplyDelete