"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

City Architecture

Nothing I like better than walking around and looking at and photographing Charleston's old homes, buildings, and churches. The architecture is amazing to me. I am captivated by old windows. If you've read my blog for long, you know I photograph hundreds of windows!


I always spot something new. Like the date on this building....I had not noticed that before.


Since they don't make big old buildings like this anymore....we have to be content to look at and admire and learn from the builders of the past.
I was trying to figure out this little porch.....how it perches on top of what looks to be another building??





Here's an apartment for rent! I sure can't figure it out, can you? Is it really that small? Perhaps a studio.........

Always something to intrigue  me here in Charleston.......

No comments:

Post a Comment