"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Monday, September 10, 2018

Hurricane Time


Hurricane Florence is on her way.....and we are "battening down the hatches!"









During hurricanes, the water swoops over the place where these people are standing and covers the street behind them



last sightseeing cruises for awhile!


the sea will be in turmoil very soon.......


As Hurricane Florence bears down on us, I hope that everyone in her path gets to safe ground and a safe place to stay and that your friends, families, homes, and pets are protected. Stay safe, everybody!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, take cover!! I can't even image what that would be like.I'll be praying for everyone's safety. All we have to worry about are volcano's and the last one that erupted was in 1980. I live where we actually have seasonal change. Beautiful spring with flowers, summers are hot, hot, hot but luckily we do have air-conditioning, fall is amazing with the color change and cool mornings warm days and cool nights. Then the winter is defiantly snow. we get plenty of snow. I do love having the seasons to change things up a bit. My parents live on the rainy side of the state so they either have sun or rain haha.
    Take care and stay safe!
    Thanks for visiting my blog, I appreciate your comments as it's fun to get to know each other. I now following you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbi, You have been in my thoughts and prayers. Everyone along the Eastern Coast, especially the Carolinas . Please be safe. We were once again blessed and even though it rained for days, we did not flood, I guess the ground was way dryer than I could imagine. I always love going on walks with you. Blessings to all, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't want to live where these hurricane's are a yearly threat but I think you are more inland than some but either way stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Gypsy....I pray you and yours will be safe thru this time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be careful out there -- it sounds grim. Please don't take chances. (I know -- you've ridden this pony before.) But thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those columns in your last photo are absolutely gorgeous Debbi! I also loved seeing the palm trees reflected in the water. What a lovely walk!

    ReplyDelete