"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Monday, September 24, 2018

September Sunday



Goodness gracious it's a cloudy and overcast day here in Charleston!


Some might call it downright "gloomy"

But I am enjoying the good strong breeze that is blowing and the little break from the hot sunshine!



Just HAD TO carry my straw summer pocketbook one more TIME, before putting it away 'til next summer!!.......
Our church gets HOT! I always have my fan handy.



one of my favorite city alleys



Well, it doesn't FEEL LIKE Fall, but the calendar says it is! LOL
some pretty COLOR for this gloomy day!

Lots of people out enjoying the day.........
Folks out on bicycles, skateboards, scooters, and on foot!



Shoppers, diners, sightseers, photographers........




These girls are having fun!!

























Beautiful old windows

this wreath on the door had pretty dangly things on it



Water bubbles in this lawn fountain


Interesting things in windowsills!

Little granddaughter calls these my "blue pearls"
Hope y'all had a lovely Sunday. We had a quiet weekend here at home. Mr. Front Porch cooked us up some yummy cheeseburgers for supper. Watched a few episodes of "call the midwife". Rested, read, put away my summer clothes and got out some Fall things. Packed away my white dress, white skirt, and white sandals.

I got these comfortable t-shirts this summer and loved them so much I got one in almost every color! LOL

saw this ad for a new maybelline lipstick so went and got me one! LOL I do like it.


I got these sweet little white reindeer a couple of weeks ago at the thrift store, aren't they so precious!? Look at how that one has her legs posed, so cute! LOL Couldn't wait 'til Christmas to put them out, they are out now! LOL

8 comments:

  1. How neat! I would love to walk those streets in Charleston with you. You see the neatest things. Still love seeing your skirts and accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things look good there so I guess there wasn't much damage from the storm. Nice to be out and about with you and that there was some relief from the heat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never been to Charleston but I have a niece who lives there. So glad you did not suffer many effects from Florence. It is gray and dark here too today. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those cute reindeer and your beautiful fall pendant Debbi! Your walks are always so much fun. You do notice everything! To answer your questions on my blog, this was my first trip to Ireland and I don't have any Irish ancestors that I know about. It is a lovely country though! So glad you are enjoying all of my photos. I have hundreds of them, so I will be posting about my trip for a little while longer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbi, I love walking thru your city with you. I find alleys fascinating. Your city is always busy. It is finally cooler here, so I think fall has truly arrived. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know you must love this cloudy day for a change. I do too and we've had a few straight days of it here in Nashville. I love your blue fan that you use in church, I remember the ugly cardboard ones from my childhood that were in the hymnal rack during summers. Yours is much better!

    There were a lot of people out on the streets walking on Sunday! I love to people watch, almost as much as peeking in gardens and houses. Enjoy your gorgeous leaf pendant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a lovely walk outside, even in the 'gloomy' weather. Your pictures are really nice and I enjoyed every step. Your fan is adorable and so pretty. How nice you have a keepsake from your mother, the leaf pendant is festive as well as a special treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of great pictures from your walk, Debbi. Even if the weather was gloomy you look happy and like you are having fun. Thought you were doing a little Marilyn Monroe there with that skirt! lol
    Have a great night- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete