"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Thursday, May 31, 2018

Rainbow Ribbons

I came upon this post that never got posted! I think it was from sometime last spring! LOL I'm going to go ahead and post it because I think the dancing ribbons are so pretty!

Recently we came upon dozens of multi-color ribbons in one of the trees at the Rutledge pond.



They were there to advertise a Charleston parks up-coming 10th anniversary event. They were so pretty and so festive!

I just couldn't resist taking a few twirls amongst the fluttering ribbons!

Rainbow ribbons dancing in the sunny park......yes, it was a happy sight!

5 comments:

  1. I see YOU in there! heehee! And I've gone ribbon crazy buying silk ribbon from Etsy and using it in all my crafts! Have fun my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, how about that...a post you never posted and it is a good one too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you posted the ribbons. Aren't they beautiful! Makes me want to tie ribbons on a tree in my yard. Just looked back at your posts I've missed lately. Seems like there is never enough time on the computer, but I always enjoy seeing your posts from beautiful Charleston. I also enjoy seeing your outfit for the day. Your pretty skirts and hats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbi, You look to be having a fun time playing among the ribbons. So cute. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbi, I'm so behind with blog reading (been traveling) or replying to any comments, so bear with me! I love those bright colors -- what a fun installation.

    ReplyDelete