"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Thursday, November 2, 2017

Purple flowers and pearls

Happy to pose by these pretty flowers!

It's cooled down to the 80s here and in the evenings it is delightful and crisp at around 65 degrees! We are loving it and I've even been able to wear long sleeves a few times now! I love Fall.
Festive window








pet dinosuar in the window? LOL






kitty enjoying the change of temperature












The house looks like this (see photo below) year round--so they dont have to decorate much! LOL


I didn't even notice this one!--Mr. Front Porch had to point out this white one scrambling up this white brick to me!






well she doesn't look too friendly!


Glimpse of a beautiful pool through the gate


things didn't end well for her.........LOL


Pearls and Plaid---one of my favorite combinations!
Hope y'all are having a good week!

4 comments:

  1. I love those skeletons and how wonderfully people decorated with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always amazed to see the houses there! I don't think anyone goes to much trouble for Halloween around here. Love that you got good photos to share and your plaid is pretty. Maybe I'll see if I can find a plaid shirt to wear to the Farmer's mkt this morning...it's cool! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love those houses, especially the columns! The decorations are wonderful. I'm enjoying this fall weather so much too. My favorite time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little skeletons--wherever they are. The one climbing up the white brick is hard to see for sure.....

    You look adorable next to those purple flowers.

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete