"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Surf

Today we're headed to the beach to see the waves and watch the surfers and y'all are invited along! Grab your cameras and your beach hats and let's go!
We can stop for a bite to eat if you are hungry!


Who is that up on the roof?!



















Children can't resist playing in the shallow water

We don't usually get very big waves here. All those hurricanes are stirring up the seas. The surfers ARE THRILLED!






they have unusual eyes, don't they?

Making friends

Be brave, little doggie---dip those toes right in---and you will love it for the rest of your life!







Let's go walk on the pier!



It's a HOT DAY, but there are some nice breezes here on the pier!


Would you like to go visit the gift shop?








Oh yes!--I bought these!




I wish I had bought that "fun in the sun" headband!


I bought these adorable tiny Killer whales too!




the sun is setting soon and has turned the waves golden. The surfers just don't want to leave the water and the waves!
Time to go home.........

Two strands of multi-color love beads, one strand of bright green ones,  a small story locket, my  big story locket, and my orca necklace
I hope you enjoyed our visit to the beach and pier and the salty air and sunshine! It always does me a world of good! Did you get any good pictures? And what did you buy in the gift shop? Do you have a favorite beach song? Did you watch the "Beach Blanket Bingo" movies in the Sixties? How about "Gidget"--does anyone remember Gidget?

2 comments:

  1. All of your wonderful beach photos are reminding me of my childhood growing up in Jacksonville Beach Debbi! We lived just blocks from the ocean and walked down there practically every day. We could even see and hear the ocean from the second floor windows of our school and that was quite a temptation to skip class!

    ReplyDelete