"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Friday, September 15, 2017

Dogs about Town

SO EXCITED-- Going for a ride today!!

ME TOO, ME TOO!! Wheeeeeee.........
Me too!!!!!!!!!




I'm going too!

Loyal dog on sidewalk patiently awaiting his owner's return home--doesn't he look wise?

Just couldn't resist a short little nap!

Guard-dogging.........
Exploring...........

Prancing...........




Being friendly!!! Dogs all over Charleston are a delight!


I do so love meeting them all!

9 comments:

  1. Looking at dogs can change one's mood quickly. Their beautiful faces are such a delight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I am a dog lover. So this post is awesome. They are all so cute.
    Happy Friday, enjoy your day and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those sweet faces Debbi! Looks like some of them really get around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are all those things and more. most of our communities are dog communities and leave water bowls out for the dogs. you captured some really sweet faces!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You found some wonderful ones! Great faces!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love that loyal deep brown with rusty highlights colored dog. He does look wise, and almost like a lion.

    Then I love the black dog looking through the gate. Reminds me of our blue tick hound we used to have.

    Enjoy your weekend ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this post - dogs are the very best! Thanks for the note, we are doing great. Jackie and Annie

    ReplyDelete