"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Saturday, September 9, 2017

48 Hours or so

We took a sunset walk this evening





pretty pink usually cheers me up, calms me down, keeps me brave--....I used alot of pink today!
I even got out my pink hat!












Empty lanes and alleys and brave flowers in full bloom, the city is quiet tonight












Shutters shut, windows boarded and sandbags in place.....our city awaits


my gold Fall leaf, a tiny story locket with birthstones inside, some big chunky cobalt stones, a tinkerbell heart locket, a multi-color  round prism, assorted charms and bits, and small white pearls.
















It's scary. If you're in the path of this dangerous storm, please put your emergency plan into action and get to safety. Thoughts and prayers to everybody in FLORIDA.

1 comment:

  1. I pray you all fared well during the storm...you sure look cute in your pink...so much work goes into prepping for the storm..interesting to see the pictures....hugs friend ❤

    ReplyDelete