"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Sunday, July 9, 2017

Night Cats

Some city kitties roam around the streets at night. 

 up and down the streets....sometimes up and over cars.


This little blue gray kitty was so friendly and sweet--and had no collar. I would've loved to have brought her home....but we are full here. And who knows--she might have a good home?
What was funny was when we turned to leave and I made these last two pictures...........
Laser eyes!

Flashlight eyes on high beam!  ha ha LOL

Thank you for coming to visit me today and hope you have a real nice Sunday!
follow along on Instagram, by clicking my button in my sidebar--it's right underneath the picture of my dolls!

4 comments:

  1. Lizzie is an indoor girl and doesn't have a collar but I watch like a hawk to be sure she doesn't escape. I worry about what might happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their eyes sure do glow at night. Fun photos.

    ReplyDelete