"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Afternoon in the Park

"Saturday in the park....I think it was the fourth of July"....Chicago

the Red, White and Blue--snapping in the hot breeze and sunshine!

It's a perfect day for a sail.....




to walk around the park.........

try to catch a breeze.......


rest on a bench........



a fast ride on the water!

or a slow ride on land......



search for a shady spot...........


 and watch for dolphins.



now THIS looks inviting........JUMP ON IN!!
HOT DAY--COLD WATER!


and tonight there will be sparkly fireworks lighting up the summer sky!


Have a happy happy 4th of July, Y'all!

6 comments:

  1. Oh how I wish I was out on the water in one of those beautiful sailing boats. I have only done it three times but loved every minute of it.

    Have a happy 4th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you think of things to do on the fourth or any day for that matter. Wishing you a happy fourth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post..... Looks like a marvelous day to spend the 4th of July in beautiful Charleston, SC..... Gorgeous area....

    Happy 4th to you.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you make me want to move down to Charleston!! Wonder if I could talk my husband into doing that? The pictures are breathtaking! Happy 4th! (a day late) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. we have been seeing a lot of dolphins here at the jersey shore, whales breaching too!!

    oooooh i loved chicago, have not listened to them in ages!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like a perfect day for festivities! I hope yours was very happy!

    ReplyDelete