"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Put the Chocolate in the Pantry!

With our temperatures hitting a balmy and beautiful 82 degrees today, my thoughts have definetly shifted to spring.

Like so many, I made a little 'hot chocolate station'  this winter. It was neat to have it all set out at the ready for us or guests at any time. The mix, extras like nutmeg and cinnamon, candy canes in assorted flavors as well as peppermint, miniature marshmallows, etc. Kept a pot of hot water at the ready....and it was nice.










Time to put it away!






I found the pretty printed paper napkins at the Party Store.

Returned this stack of books to the library:















They were all great! "BEG" will change your life, it was amazing. And Fannie Flaggs newest was her best ever, I think! Anyone else like her books? I have loved her books since the beginning.
My roses from Valentine's Day are still thriving!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog. It led me over here!
    I've seen these stations on other blogs, and I think they are cute, and such a great idea.
    Great blog!
    xo

    ReplyDelete