"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Friday, February 21, 2014

Now THATS A STAIRMASTER!

Another warm and sunny 80 degree day here in the Lowcountry! Spent as much of it as we could outside soaking up all that SUNSHINE! Sure felt good























So tell me....would YOU  brave these stairs? I made this picture in December and it appeared that there were people living up there in that upper apartment of this downtown Charleston house!

(above)...our pretty little pansy. She burst forth right around that ice storm and has been going strong ever since!


Perfect weather for a drive on Sullivan's Island!































and to watch the ships glide on by! Poes and the other restaurants all doing a great business on days like this


So glad for the spring weather!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for dropping by my blog from Lavender Dreams and leaving a comment.
    These stairs are way too steep for me, I prefer to get my exercise on a flat plane. The pansy is pretty and I look forward to when I can plant some of their happy faces in my spring garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to move near you - at least during the winter months (as I look out upon the frozen tundra that is my front yard). I would imagine the people who live in that apartment are the most fit and trim people in the area! Thanks for visiting our Baby cat! I'd say 'stay warm' which is what I say to my northern friends, but in your case that just doesn't seem to fit!! Enjoy your beach stay!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete