"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Thursday, February 27, 2014

This book was so fun and it made me laugh out loud quite a few times!
The writer and his wife have to make a cross country move from California all the way to Maine and since they run the "Tara Foundation" dog rescue they need to transport all 25 of their beloved rescue pups! Just figuring out how to get them all there is a job in itself. They finally decide to use RVs and people volunteer to help them. 
A very fun read and isn't that cover just ADORABLE??

The weather here is in the 60s yesterday and today. We enjoyed an outing to the park the day before that, when it was even warmer.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the book review. I'm always looking for something new to read. I do love the cover art work.
    Looks like you had a beautiful day.
    Mildred

    ReplyDelete