"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

"April hath put a spirit of youth in everything"......William Shakespeare

Wishing all my friends a very very happy spring!

April is a great month for new beginnings.........so I am proud to introduce the GRAND OPENING of my new little shop----"Carolina Cottage".

There is a link at the bottom of my site here, just go click on it, if you are so inclined.

I have created many fun shopping departments, including an "Easter" one. There are some adorable little white bisque bunnies, which would look so pretty on your Easter table, colorful Easter tea-pots, and jade green milk glass bunnies.

Check out the "Southern Eats" department as well---good 'ole southern cooking like fried green "  'maters' ", grits and biscuits and gravy---lots of colorful cookbooks, recipes and kitchen stuff. And be sure to check out that festive Easter apron over in my sidebar--now THAT would be so pretty to wear while serving up your Easter dinner! It would also make just the lovliest hostess gift if you are an Easter guest at somebody elses home this year!
 I love aprons, old and new! Its such fun to find vintage ones at thrift shops.

Heres hoping you enjoy shopping at "Carolina Cottage" as much as I enjoy stocking it full of Southern treats and trinkets!

No comments:

Post a Comment