"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Friday, April 29, 2011

"And they lived happily ever after..."

Congratulations to Prince William and his lovely bride, Kate!


                            .......photo- Celebuzz

Began watching the festivities at 3 a.m. this morning, and watched the whole thing, up to the famous kiss on the steps of Buckingham Palace.

Who else watched?

What did you think? Love the dress? The carriages? I think the little flower girls (they call them bridesmaids there?) were absolutely adorable in their poufy dresses with the big sashes in the back and the flower wreaths in their hair!
They certainly know how to do up Pomp and Circumstance and pageantry over there, dont they?! Loved all the lively horses with the definite spring in their step!

Kate looked stunning, as I knew she would. She seems to be quite an elegant and classy young woman. I think her and her Prince make a good match. I see a sincere affection and respect between those two, something that seemed lacking with Diana and her Prince Charles.

I think this match will last and they will make it.
I beleive in fairytale endings!

No comments:

Post a Comment