I love our crepe myrtle tree, but they sure MAKE A BIG MESS. LOL
It's pretty much done blooming now.
Did y'all see last night's big Buck Moon? It was so gorgeous!
My pictures don't do it justice.....but it was a big glowing orange ball. It looked like a carved "punkin".
I read it's called that because it's time for the young bucks to start growing their antlers!
Here's some of our daily visitors:
I love it when they come out, they are so gentle and beautiful. They come out like clockwork every evening.
a recent afternoon thundershower:
Hope your week is going great so far! Guess it's almost the weekend!
And AUGUST!
Lovely pictures, Debbi. I hope you have a really wonderful weekend. That moon last night was awesome!!!! xo Diana
ReplyDeleteLook at that rainbow and the sweet deer. I took a photo a night or two before it was full...haha! But it DID look so gorgeous! I should post my 'almost' full moon! lol Love you my friend, Diane
ReplyDeleteOh, I LOVE the DEER!!! So sweet and peaceful (unless they are eating your plants! LOL). And the moon is gorgeous. I need to remember to look tonight. It's been reallly cloudy at night lately, so I couldn't see it. Hooray for your rain! We are not getting enough and it really hurts! Your crepe myrtle and fern pictures are beautiful. OH, and the RAINBOW!! It's gorgeous!!!! So happy to see you here again. Take care my friend. Love ya bunches.
ReplyDelete