"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Friday, October 23, 2020

Necklace

 



I got a new necklace this summer. I love it so much, I wear it just about every day. This was the very first time I wore it. It's white "pearl like" beads mixed with colorful glass beads. I sure do love it.


a short walk on this hot August day...........


Down the long lane with the tall elegant Italian cedars......











People out enjoying the day.....



fairy stones sprinkled about on this old wall



An old "hitchin" post....waiting to be used
--tie up your horse and stick around for awhile, LOL!




arm candy!

Eyes on the Skies




A beautiful orange bloom....






sidewalk art

Tired?--let's just pull up a chair and rest awhile...........

4 comments:

  1. Those tall cypress are beautiful and love the tower with the clock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely walk with you today. And I love your pretty necklace, and the bracelets. And those fairy stones...and the hitching post. All was lovely. Thank you for sharing with us. I enjoyed this very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbi, Oh to be young and want to shave your legs. LOL I wish I could make every young person appreciate their very good health and strength, also to let them know they are so cute. I love your blue dress and leggings. You seem to always find something pretty to show us, the flowers , the gates, the porches. Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete