"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Sunday, January 20, 2019

Pink Pretty

Faded, chippy, lovely old pink house

I've always loved this old pink house over on Queen Street. I've probably got some better pictures of it but these are what I could find quickly.........because..................
What's that old song "Don't it make my brown eyes blue?" sang by Loretta Lynn's little sister? That's what I thought when I saw this.....something came to mind like "don't it make the PINK HOUSE BLUE!!?"
The "pink house" is gone! It's now BLUE.

4 comments:

  1. it surely needed paint, i wish they had left it pink...but the blue is pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a difference a paint job can make....Looks like a brand new house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness! I like the blue! Would you believe my house was once blue and then pink? Now it is earth tones and I am happy. I need to repaint this year but I am using the same colors....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well it did need a paint job, but I wish they had stuck with the pink!

    ReplyDelete