"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Saturday, October 6, 2018

scenes around the city

"some people choose the city...." (Elton John 1975)-Philadelphia Freedom song



Gates 'a plenty!

Big columns

Pretty flower pots!

Lots of porches

old roofs

Busy stores

Big leaves!

Bright blooms!

"Little pink houses........"

Pretty paintings

Old, old locks

gorgeous cannas!

Blue houses!

Vines!



Interesting things on porches!



I have posted this little house and it's driveway-turned-garden many times in the past. Today I noticed they had added fresh gold spray paint to the gate


That's Bindie in the front, and Tammie I have my arm resting on
Just out enjoying a Fall walk with our two sweet girls! Glad you came along, it's always fun to have company!
It's October!--I love October!
Hope y'all are having a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. So happy to get to go along and my favorites were the old lock and the pagoda:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbi, I don't think there's any shortage of things to see and do in your beautiful city. I love looking at the gates and houses. So many take a great pride in the properties and that is good. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a good walk! My oldest daughter wants a pink house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I an glad to see you posting and out and about--walking your sweet city! it is always fun to pop in here and see those lovely pictures of yours.
    I hope you have a great upcoming week. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is a beautiful and eclectic city, with no shortage of things to see and photograph around town. viewing the area on a bike would be easier for me, but i think one would miss a lot of the extra special little details!!!

    next picture of you, i would like to see a bigger smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. With all of the heat we have been having up here this month so far, one would think I lived in Charleston. Actually--with your sea breeze, you all may not be as hot as we have been. CRAZY!!!!! BUT--they say we are finally going to get some Fall-like weather by the weekend. I HOPE...

    Hope you don't get that next storm. You all have had more than your share recently.

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like seeing you out walking with your sweet pups! And the windows and gates...old locks and flowers! So many interesting things to see and photograph. Hope we don't get too much rain. We'll have to see! We are not near the coast so we don't have to leave. Thanks for asking my friend. Lots of hugs! Diane

    ReplyDelete