"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Dock Dogs

This dog is incredibly focused and ready to make the leap! I think this is Donnie, he belongs to Deb. They come every year.






Glistening with water droplets, this sleek Black Lab returns with her prize
I met this sweet girl named Maeve while watching the competition

Yes!--Got it!





Owners bring their dogs down to the end of the dock to get them excited about jumping in. It's fun to watch all the different techniques and the trust and interaction between the dogs and their owners.




they all have different strategies---this lady sits on the edge and kicks her feet and splashes to get her dog excited and ready to jump!





Lots of this going on!
..........and this!







this dog comes to the end of the dock and stands there and BARKS at the prize! It was so funny!
Then she went and did a great jump!




This little dog watched the competition


This dog missed the prize so swam up underneath it and barked at it! they are so fun to watch!


















I LOVE this competition! Rain, cold, heat, sun, whatever, we always come to watch the dogs jump!
Come back tomorrow and I'll have the pictures of the birds of prey demonstration.



***Thank you, SEWE, for having us! Can't wait 'til next year!***

3 comments:

  1. Labs love the water and it is so much fun watching them in it. That looks like such a fun competition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is what I call action shots! Love them all but the little girl was such a sweet surprise in the mix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful shots Debbi! I have some friends who do this with their dogs. So much fun to see!

    ReplyDelete