"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Friday, February 9, 2018

Cold day for a Walk


Checking out the weather before we go for a walk---it's sunny!
Put on one of my favorite skirts, sort of a "patchwork" velvet and a clean white shirt.....Tammie has her harness and Gentle Lead on (she's a puller and very strong. She gets excited and pulls if she sees other dogs!) But is it enough? OOOOOPs--nope. Back in we go to get more clothes! Lol Okay--that's better...sweater, coat, long gloves and my  new fur hat. Much warmer.








Tammie and I miss Gypsy so very much. It's sure been a sad week.

10 comments:

  1. Debbi, Glad you could still get a walk in for the day. So sad for Tammie, it's hard to know if pets understand. I know they grieve. Stay warm, I think you winter is so much nicer than ours. :) Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbi, thank you for leaving me a comment. I am so sorry to hear about Gypsy. That was such a shock. I know it broke your heart. Just remember what a good, happy, and long life she had there with you. She was certainly loved, and she loved you. You will be in my thoughts. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you miss Gypsy terribly but I am so glad that you are out and about again. Tammie needs you even more now. Blessings to you, Debbi, and I hope you have a good weekend with a few smiles thrown in! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you were able to go for the walk today and hope each day gets a little better. It looks so sunny and clear I would never have guessed it was cold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see your post today, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like a pretty day. i have not been outdoors for 2 weeks, i miss the sights and fresh air!! you look great!!

    sorry to hear about gypsy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you are walking about, sharing. I know your heart is still in pieces. I also know animals grieve so I'm glad you are able to comfort Tammy as she does you. Sending hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice to get out for a walk and you got some lovely photos! I love that new fur hat too. I know you are missing Gypsy. Sending some virtual hugs your way my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its been too cold here to head out for a walk..Everytime I walk by the front door Ginger gives me that look "are we going outside"? Glad you were able to head out and I know you both are missing Gypsy.

    ReplyDelete