"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

"Spring shows what God can do with a drab and dirty world."... Virgil A. Kraft


Seems as if many are  now decorating for Easter and spring. I love this old house in Summerville. I love the style and the big front porch. And I love the bottle tree! Seems like no matter where I venture around here, those bottle trees just keep jumping in front of my camera!

Looks as if these homeowners have also been decorating for Easter. Can you spot it? You have to look close..............closer.........see? They put bright Easter eggs into those big lanterns hanging on the front porch. Neat idea. 

Are y'all decorating for spring?

5 comments:

  1. Pretty old home and I love the addition of the Easter eggs. I would like to purchase a spring wreath for the front door. Today we had very strong wind and snow flurries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous old home! I wonder what room houses the large window on the top floor? How I'd love that room for my home office/studio! No, we don't decorate for spring other than I did remove the snowman flag from our light post and put out our Welcome Spring flag with robins! Sure doesn't feel like spring around here now though - it's SO cold again!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a cute way to decorate with Easter eggs! You always show us such beautiful homes! I haven't decorated yet and need to get busy! Enjoy your day sweet friend. Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bright colored rockers on your front porch. Oh I'd love to have a front porch. I have a concrete foyer. It has a bench with cushions. Does that count? I had to look closer to see the eggs in the lanterns. Cute idea. That house is beautiful! Following you now.

    ReplyDelete