"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Sunday, December 4, 2011

"Its Beginning to look Alot Like Christmas!"

The festivities in Charleston's Marion Square this evening were merry and bright!
(below) Shot inside the tree-pre lighting


(above)   Lively children performing "The Twelve Days of Christmas" ........and a Partridge in a Pear Tree!


Crowds enjoying the festivities of the cool evening:
Three wise men performed a lively and humorous skit just prior to three huge, live and very real camels paraded before us!

Santa arrives!
And with a magical touch, he lights the tree!
Kettle corn demonstration enjoyed by many:

I'd never had this treat before and am now hooked! That was the best popcorn I've ever ever had! Oh my gosh-----wash it down with an ice cold COKE and mercy it's good!

A wintry scene:
Afterwards we were off to the boat parade at the harbor!

(above) A pretty tree peeking from the window of one of the elegant old homes on the Battery

No comments:

Post a Comment