"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Friday, September 16, 2016

Magnolia Garden



"A garden is an ever-changing, evolving, growing, surprising place."
...Charlotte Moss

We found this amazing garden west of the Ashley. What fun it was to spend some time here exploring all the things growing!


Spider Flowers....so prettty! I think their real name is Cleome?



Such a neat and well tended garden area





Love these pops of bright orange!




Sunflowers are amazing aren't they?



























A very interesting and peaceful community garden. Sure enjoyed strolling among all the vegetables and bright flowers!

7 comments:

  1. What a fantastic community garden... Veggies AND flowers----so neat!!!!!! I love love love all of the little quotes, especially the one that said "Wherever Life Plants You, Bloom with Grace"..... LOVE that one.

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful community garden. i was surprised and happy to see vegetables as well as flowers. i have wanted to start one in our little neighborhood but have never gotten around to it. it's so important to teach kids about gardening and growing their own foods, something i never did with my own children.

    cute signs and verses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love community gardens...our church had one years ago

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed our stroll. It makes me think of ladies in days gone by with a basket on their arm to pick a bouquet to bring inside. Lovely! You don't see that true orange in very many flowers and aren't sunflowers beautiful at the end of the summer! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's my favorite kind of garden. Flowers and veggies growing together, not too formal and ore casual. Inspired me to plant more flowers next year. Thanks!

    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic garden! I think community gardens are wonderful for everyone involved.

    Thanks for sharing ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete