"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Paula Deen in Charleston

Paula Deen and her husband were in town a couple of weeks ago promoting her new cookbook.








There was a long line of fans waiting to meet her and get their book signed. Paula spends time with each and every one and makes it a point to visit with everyone and really talk with them. She is very friendly and seems to truly enjoy all who come out to meet her.
Here's the current issue of her magazine, "Cooking with Paula".



and some of the pretty things in it:














I've already read  my copy...and mercy y'all-----those biscuits look so good!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I would love to meet Paula Deen. She is a beautiful lady. She seems very down to earth and looks very friendly. Enjoyed your post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks like she has lost some weight and is looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting and fun to be able to meet her.

    ReplyDelete