"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Friday, November 4, 2016

HATS


This summer I photographed alot of hats. I planned to choose a favorite for Summer 2016 at the end of the season.

This lady zoomed by on a bicycle:


Sightseeing:

Several pretty summer hats here:

Love how the stylish lady's pastel hat matched her surroundings so well at Rainbow Row!





I even spotted quite a few little hat ladies in training!

Love this floppy hat. The young woman in the soft summery long dress looked comfortable and pretty on that SCORCHING SUMMER DAY.

Hands down, this elegant white hat with the floppy brim was my favorite!
What kind of hats do y'all like?

3 comments:

  1. It's nice to see so many ladies wearing hats. That certainly add a touch of elegance to an outfit. I have a bunch of hats but rarely wear them because it's so windy up here, they always blow off, but my favorite one to wear is the 30's style cloche. Those are the ones I get the most compliments on.

    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, Debbi, and how are you today? I love your hat post. I just wish women still wore hats to church on Sunday. didn't we feel all dressed up then? But, alas, that's a thing of the past.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fun and it reminds me of spring. Of course, soon we'll be getting our our warm and wooly hats here!

    ReplyDelete