"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Saturday, August 23, 2014

How does your garden grow?

We recently visited "HYAMS GARDEN AND ACCENT STORE"  over by Folly Beach.

870 Folly Road, Charleston.
www.hyamsgardencenter.com
(843) 795-4570


 Snapped quite a few pictures.......for my local readers.......this is surely a fun place to go check out! So many pretty things......my favorites were the huge displays of tinkling fountains! We have two at our house and I love them...they are so relaxing!






This is a big place..........we loved walking all the paths and admiring all the flowers and plants.

(above....fairy garden things)

(above, fun signs to buy!)

loved the colors of the flowers above! so tropical!





This is one of our favorite ways to spend an afternoon. Fun, interesting (we always learn something!), relaxing, so nice to look at all the pretty flowers and just take your time. Anyone else enjoy this?
We are having a heat wave here in Charleston....but strolling among the fountains somehow makes you feel much cooler!

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! I could spend a whole day in there!!! LOVE the water fountains, the orchids --- EVERYTHING!! Glad they don't have a Hyams around here!! It would be fun to work there too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to visit! The fountains are so pretty; I know you love yours.
    I took a blog break - John was having blood sugar problems but is better now.

    ReplyDelete