"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Saturday, October 31, 2020

End of October, y'all!

 

"Bee happy!!".....from the Blog Dogs

We went to choose a few pumpkins........



arm candy--telephone bracelets....LOL!








.........and then we went for a nice Fall walk, enjoying the cooler night air, the scented flowers blooming, and admiring neighborhood pumpkins.








































a Blue Moon tonight! I read it's the first Blue Moon on October 31 since way back around WW2.


....eyes on the skies....





Moon flowers basking in the silvery moonlight







beautiful stained glass windows






Have a sweet sweet weekend, y'all!


3 comments:

  1. My favorite pictures were the fountain and the eyes on the sky moon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY NOVEMBER, DEAR FARAWAY FRIEND! MOIRE NON WHEN THE WORLD IS MORE SETTLED.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of pumpkins. One evening on your walk you are going to look up to take a pic of a window but just as you snap someone is going to look out at you!! lol...Last night it would have been funny if someone would have looked out wearing a horror mask... (smile)....Moon flowers are cool and BIG. I sat on my deck once and watched one as the sun went down so I could see it open. However in the fall I went to pull it up cause it basically took over the side of the deck, when I started pulling it up I noticed it had traveled under the deck on the ground and was heading straight to the door under the house. I could see it now, the flower that took over the house.

    ReplyDelete