"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Sunday, October 25, 2020

Favorites

 I like to try out new cosmetics and new products. I do love the Sally Hansen insta-dry nail polishes.I have no idea why I bought blue liquid glitter eye shadow? LOL

the lipsticks pictured above.....they open up in points! Never saw one like this before, have  you?




they look like CRAYONS, don't they? LOL

have not tried this yet


Absolutely the best highlighter, I love it. I've tried them ALL. LOL. This one is the CHEAPEST and the best. The one on the left is empty, and the new one is on the right, it's a new design on the jar but it's the exact same formula.



This stuff is good. I like it. It sinks in good, I was afraid it would be oily/greasy but it's not.

Have not tried these. Got many brand new bottles of these, my Dad sent them after my Mom passed away.

I do like this "sleeping cream" for night. It's kind of hard to find in the stores anymore though...

I tried out the new Revlon lipsticks below last month. 

I like the pink one on the top best.....it's called "vinyl shine". The matte one is good, I just prefer a higher gloss shine is all.

I liked it so much I went and got a new "Fall color" one yesterday. LOL



my favorite moisturizer! It's so light and it just soaks right into your skin real quick



one of my favorite snacks!!  LOVE THESE
. Mercy, they are good! They come in milk chocolate and also dark chocolate. I like the milk chocolate ones.


I love these pickles, they are so good! they have a pretty good "kick", pretty hot.

my favorite to use for frying ANYTHING--squash, pork chops, chicken, anything.

STILL an all time favorite.......the boxed scalloped, au gratin, loaded scalloped "taters" (they are all good)......quick and easy. Sure made alot of these while the kids were growing up.

another one of my favorite snacks


Primers....I LOVE THEM. They make foundation go on smoother and make it last longer, even during long hot sweaty Charleston summers. Old primer on left...mist on the right.
I have used the ELF primer for years. Loved it. One day we got home from the store and I realized I had mistakenly bought a "primer MIST", not my regular face primer. 
I was going to exchange it but thought "what the heck?"---I might as well try it out. So I did.
I LOVE IT. I've never gone back to my old favorite. 
I wasn't sure I would like it....the mist is 100% liquid....like runny water. Not like a cream or gel or lotion. 
So I spray a few pumps into my hand and then you apply it QUICKLY and blend fast. It dries/evaporates fast, and feels COLD and refreshing.
Another new favorite....my "telephone bracelets". Don't they look just like old fashioned telephone cords, y'all? I sure am old enough to remember those, LOL.
fun to wear!


and last........but not least. I tried this just this week. Oh my goodness.....IT'S GOOD, y'all. I bought it for ice cream. It's thick/oooey/gooey, sweet and salty. It is great on ice cream and a few drizzles on the whipped cream on top of an iced coffee (I make mine at home)......yum.

Have a lovely Sunday!!


5 comments:

  1. I haven't worn make-up in years although from time to time I do polish my nails. - I wouldn't mind those cashews and trying the pickles though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's a lot of stuff! I've never even heard of those items. I'm pretty simple in my makeup...just wash my face with a homemade (not by me) lavender goats milk soap, use some St. Ives's renewing lotion, cover girl clean liquid foundation, avon mascara and eyebrow pencil, cover girl eye shadow, avon blush and lipstick. I am sensitive to scents and some makeups, so I have to be careful what I use, but I prefer to keep it simple so I can get out the door quick. Those sea salt cashews sound good, and I haven't had a pretzel in ages. Now I want some. LOL. This was very interesting. I learned about a lot of products that I never knew existed! Have a fun day. Oh, those telephone cord bracelets are really cute. What a great idea for whoever the maker of those cords to repurpose their product!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA....I remember the phone cords, prob wrapped them around my wrist from time to time while running my mouth on the phone! As a bracelet I prob would not wear one though. Now those pickles look interesting and I love a little kick. I change my makeup from time to time but I have never really been into the creams and stuff. My bottle of trusty lotion works great on my face as well as my body. Those lipsticks do look like crayons. I will wear my base, blush, eye liner and my mascara but....I don't wear lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it when bloggers post on their favorite products! I wrote down a few things and I want to try the Elf primer mist--oh for the years when I didn't need a primer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooooh those old phone cords, i do remember them!! i do not wear make-up, i never really have. i too like those potatoes, i have not had them in forever!!

    that desert topping sounds awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete