"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Fuel

After church on Sunday, we had brunch at Fuel. Yes, it used to be a "filling station"! LOL









Pretty wall mural!

The "ho-cakes" were yummy! Fried corn fritters with onions, peppers, corn and cheese

There were also burgers, salads, sweet potato fries, and omelettes



We ate outdoors, on the patio. It was nice


I liked looking at the old vintage gas pumps! Fun!


Lots of friendly pups here!









After a long Sunday afternoon nap, we took a nice Sunday drive.
Scenes:
More churches:

pretty stained glass at this one!

Love the ghost sign!--Co-Cola and Village Grocery maybe?







Fall reading:




How I love a good mail day!! This was a couple days worth.

I bought this fun little book last month--it folds out and has the pictures of the butterflies on one side, and information on them on the back side.



Butterflies we've been seeing around our garden



Have you seen the new Pioneer Woman magazine?
It has really pretty pictures in it!


Decorating, food, fashion, recipes, etc.
oooo--I want this scarf! Isn't it pretty?



Ending this post with a picture of these beautiful purple berries I saw in the park! I think they're called "beauty berries"? Thanks for stopping by and hope everybody is having a great week!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for this newsy, picture filled post.

    Yes, those are beauty berries.

    I love the turquoise bits and pieces from Pioneer Woman.

    Happy Autumn ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always eaten well in Charleston. If I have an opportunity to visit again, I might check out Fuel. I like that they made use of something already built.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness, the food looks so good....and those butterflies, gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun place to eat! The food looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like a fun place to eat! I like little off-the-wall places like that. Love all the pictures you took on your Sunday drive and that is a neat butterfly 'book'.
    Have a wonderful night- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like quite the feast you all had at that super cool restaurant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a fun place to eat!!!
    Enjoyed all your shots of the various churches.
    Our Butterflies and Hummingbirds have left!!! Such a short season for both here in Marietta!!

    ReplyDelete