"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

October came marching in

Summer sunsets gave way to September...


The Booze Pops van was on the corner all summer

And, on Labor Day---------- a feast-

yummy smoked salmon! and broccoli with cheese!

made with THIS!!

and a few of these:


After all that eating, a nice long walk.......
Who's in my pocket??


Isn't she sweet? (I think it may be Tansy's little child---Lord have mercy!)

Tiny pearls, blue and white beads, plain cobalt blue beads, and a small story locket with a mermaid tail today


...........and then came October and a little Fall decorating!










November will be here before we know it!

4 comments:

  1. I Loved all the photos...especially the one with the golden sunset, and sailboat masts. Those little pilgrims made me think of the chalkware ones my daughters made in grade school. I'll be showing them at Thanksgiving. :) Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos Debbi! Fall is my favorite season and we are finally getting some cooler temps. By the way, is there any other brand of mayonnaise than Duke's?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I Love the sunset :-) Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a splendid recap of the last few months. Wonderful pics, Debbi.

    ReplyDelete