"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Saturday, October 24, 2020

Spring in the Fall

Snapped a few pictures on Spring Street





Love the old gates, handles, doorknobs!


always something interesting to see





 What's everyone reading?
I finished up this one by Alexandra Ripley, it was great, loved the history!

...and I've just started this one, a new author to me---has anyone read her?? So far it's good---it takes place in current day Charleston.

in from the garden this week.........they went into a big pot of chili!!



Happy happy weekend y'all!

2 comments:

  1. That white house it just beautiful and don't know if you noticed the guy in the restaurant looking at you taking the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures, and pretty peppers! I bet that was some good chili!! Love the houses. So pretty and colorful! Always fun to see what you see!!

    ReplyDelete