"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Tuesday, October 13, 2020

fall decorations


 Just wandering around looking at pretty Fall things today.
























just a few left blooming!











Hope you liked walking around looking at Fall decorations with us today. I apologize for the HEAT AND HUMIDITY. Goodness gracious it's really almost too hot to be out walking. We are so hoping for a cool down this weekend! I have my sweaters and shawls READY! LOL

3 comments:

  1. Loved taking this stroll with you through the streets of beautifully decorated homes...celebrating the beauty of autumn colors all around. And you look like a lovely autumn tree yourself! So pretty and colorful! Thank you for letting us see your town through your eyes. You notice the neatest things!! Love it. Yes, it did get warm again...but I think the cooler weather is on its way. Let us hope so. Ta Ta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, That HAT!! LOVE that hat!! And your pretty outfit! Are you wearing leggings under that sweet skirt? You are always dressed up fancy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that they go all out here -- it's really beautiful! Love the leafy garland and of course what's not to love with pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete