"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Tuesday, October 6, 2020

seahorse

 

I love seahorses, they are so cute.




Every time I see these seahorse birdbaths in yards, I snap a photo!

They are very old fashioned, and getting harder to  spot. I'm on the look-out for one of our own!






so far, all I've found is my Miniature seahorse!LOL. It will do for now. So....I took it out to make pictures of it---had to find some WATER. Because seahorses like water, right?! LOL




See?--it's just like the birdbath ones.....only it's a candle holder















It was such a pretty night......nice COOL BREEZES!


I think this is a drink coaster---but I have it up on our kitchen sink!


this is my sparkly rhinestone pin



..............and if you've read here for awhile, you have probably seen me wear my Seahorse necklace!



a ceramic seahorse I found at the thrift store!

this is my seahorse pendant.....it's full of little white pearls!
........and here's "Seahorse"---back from it's fountain adventure, and back into the house! LOL





I didn't put a candle on it....I put a cut glass orange pumpkin on it for the Fall season!
Hope y'all had a nice Monday!

6 comments:

  1. Oh I really like the seahorse that is filled with the little pearls.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do that with my candlesticks for almost every season, i use pretty, sparkly ornaments at christmas time!! i have one, it was a souvenir from a vacation we took, it's blue, more sea short and i really love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely seahorses! And I am glad your pretty seahorse got to see some water! It's shame to keep him on dry land all the time! You have such fun with your walkabouts! Thanks for taking us a long for the "ride" on your seahorse adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbi, At least you have some fun with your seahorses. They are strange creatures, Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see you are a seahorse fan! Cool....I have always loved hot air balloons and clowns. Seahorses are so cool. I love doing the walkabouts with you since I never seem to get out and walkabout! haha....love the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have found some fabulous examples -- and in a coastal town, I am not surprised. These are so fun!

    ReplyDelete