"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Fall is in the air

 


It was a quiet trick or treat night here..




We went for a walk and enjoyed that big beautiful moon!




college girls hurrying off to a party











this cute little doggie watched us from it's window perch!



















our girl's costumes! LOL



love how these flowers sprang up in the crack in the sidewalk!







Hope everyone is having a nice Fall season!
I'm NOT doing well with the time change...nope, don't like it one bit. Trying to adjust.



5 comments:

  1. I've missed you. I actually skipped most of a week of blogging too but now here we are! We're hoping this hurricane weakens before it gets here. What a year it's been! You always have such style my friend! I would love to borrow clothes from you....or at least try some on! Sweet hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You captured some fun times others were having and loved the little dog in the window.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun times in Charleston.

    When I see those girls going off to a party, I just shake my head. Dangerous behavior in these difficult times.

    I did Halloween from the comfort of my garage with the candy treats on a table at the end of my driveway. It was a safe way to do it and I know the kids enjoyed it. So many parents thanked me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is so interesting how flowers can grow from the concrete, i see that here and there!! your shawl is so pretty...

    halloween was good here, better than i expected!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbi, We had about a week of above normal temps..heavenly. Now it is in the 30's at night...feeling like winter is coming. Bummer. Hope you are safe from all the heavy rains. Be careful. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete