"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Saturday, November 28, 2020

Thanksgiving

 

a beautiful Thanksgiving sunset on the beach

We took the girls for a walk. They love to go to the beach and see the "big water"!




enjoying the view!:

Lots of people out enjoying the nice warm day



pretty flowers adorn this porch

People have been leaving shells on the handrails

carefree children splashing in the water

I always stop to watch the surfers!











Mr. Front Porch found a teensy sand dollar! "mermaid money"

a few fishermen were out





a few Christmas decorations are up at the beach....






My pretty Thanksgiving flowers Mr. Front Porch brought me!

tried out this new pie for Thanksgiving dessert......oh YUM YUM YUM. (this stuff is GOOD---BUY IT!LOL)We also had pecan.
We baked a small 12 lb. turkey, and had mashed "taters", rolls and gravy and dressing. I was so eager to dig in.....I never made a picture, LOL! We are now enjoying left overs every night, along with MOVIES!
Yay, dinner and a movie!
This was a great movie, I loved it!---it had a great and unexpected "twist" to it. 
I also loved this one below, sweet military love story:
pureflix

and we watched this one last night: (cute cute little movie about a Country Music star)

amazon
Did any of you used to watch the hit series "in the heat of the night"? (1988-1995) I loved that show! The movie below has two of the stars that were in that series.....it is also a good movie! It's a western--I didn't think I'd care for it.....but I did like it!
Seen any good movies lately???

I hope everyone is enjoying this Holiday time. I am so thankful for all my blessings!
Anyone decorating for Christmas yet???


7 comments:

  1. Debbi, I always enjoy seeing your pictures. Loved the flowers your hubby bought you. Is the water warm enough to get in?? Looks cold. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful place for a nice walk. Wishing there was a beach in TN that I could walk on and listen to the waves.....wishful thinking. I did NO walking on Thanksgiving Day...haha, but I usually don't anyway. Wonder why the folks are putting shells on the rail? Interesting. Mr. Porch did good on the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the 3rd picture, the one of you with the dogs, is so sweet. sounds like you had a nice thanksgiving, ours was really nice too because our youngest son mike was able to come. he works from home, he quarantined before coming, and will do so now that he is back, so it all worked out!!

    if that sand dollar was dead, and you kept it...i soak mine in bleach so they are nice and white and look like the ones they sell in stores!!

    i need to go to the beach, i have not been in a while!! yours is beautiful!!

    we have not seen a good movie in forever, i'll write these down!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look terrific in your black hat! Loved those flower baskets on the porch and the shells on the rails. Your flowers are beautiful and how thoughtful on you hubby. Glad you had a good Thanksgiving and for taking us on your outing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like a wonderful THanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love to see what your wearing...you have so much style! Nice to get some cooler temps here although we are still near 70 today. Love that tiny sand dollar too. Thanks for the extra sweet note today. You are always the best friend...caring so much! Sweet hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS We watched New in Town this weekend...one of our favs!

    ReplyDelete