"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Friday, November 13, 2020

on a rainy Fall night

 It's raining tonight in our city. We are walking anyway!

It's been raining off and on for a few days now.
Umbrella and boots.........I'm ready!


"Raindrops keep falling on my head...."
                                      BJ Thomas 1969


Little doll is missing her shoe! Maybe her name is Cinderella....




"Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain......."
                                               the Cascades 1963
Wet peppers......glisten in the rain


Arm candy--telephone bracelets, LOL and tiny beads






"Well I love a rainy night, it's such a beautiful sight.......".........Eddie Rabbitt 1975



Happy flowers dancing in the light rain



Lanterns light the way...........


I love walking on misty, mysterious nights!

6 comments:

  1. Everything looks so bright because of being wet:) I love to walk in the rain and of course living in the middle of a desert I don't get to do that very often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbi, Looks and sounds like a fun walk in the evening. I hope you do not get too much rain there after the crazy storms. The peppers sure looked pretty. Blessings to you and yours, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking in windows again I see!! lol. I love walking in a nice warm rain. I love that you walk all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does not look like you got the storm as bad as North Carolina. We got rain for two days, but the sun came out mid afternoon and it is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the rain. We don't get much rain but when we do, we celebrate. It's supposed to rain here for a few days. I'm so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you are out walking in the rain! I love a rainy night too. Don't often go out and walk in it, however. But you made it look like fun! Beautiful pictures. I do hope you took that poor dolly home and gave her a shoe! Or maybe you left it there for the little girl to come back and find her? Thank you for taking us along on this lovely rainy night! I love the songs too. Takes me back...

    ReplyDelete