"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Shelling at Blind Pass, Florida

A Look Back at Summer's Best 2015
*********************************************************************************
We heard the shelling was very good at Blind Pass, so we spent an evening there 'shell-seeking'. What a beautiful spot! The sunset just starting was gorgeous!

The warm shallow water was perfect to wade in, walk in, sit in, and search for pretty shells! You could walk WAY OUT in the shallow water, but some of the currents were unbelievably STRONG, even in the shallow (about knee high) water, and could just about knock me down. 


Kites fluttering in the Florida sky:


Afterwards we went for a drive and to see this little sea shell shop:

Isn't it so cute??



3 comments:

  1. amazing captures of the sky!!! and i love those cheeky gift shops, lots of treasures to be found!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun remembrance of Summer. I adore seashells so of course I think that shop is wonderful! How very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore that sweet seashell shop and the kites are so pretty flying high. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. xoxo

    ReplyDelete