"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

HYAMS Garden Store


This week I'll be taking a look back at summer's highlights. And I invite y'all to join me as I take a peek back at my Summer 2015 favorites. 


Flower lined paths leading in many directions.........which one shall we take?


Look! I see fairy gardens!



on the far right in the middle of the picture.......can you see the teensy little orange and hot pink fire pit? Even a log burning brightly in it!





Tiny eggs, chickens, mushrooms and rain boots!



Another path to follow.............

Big fans blowing help keep the air cool


..........to the magical land of orchids............



............and bonsai creations............
Hot Orange fish happily swim in clear pools of sun dappled water


and tinkling waterfalls beckon little hands and fingers to reach out.........reach out.........and reach IN........


to touch and perhaps capture a fish, a fairy, a mermaid, bubbles, or a friendly dolphin.

Shimmering water and bright pottery and pretty stones all over.

And always in the background.......the tinkling, splashing, bubbling, rushing sound of dozens and dozens of fountains echo in the afternoon.







Even on summer's hottest days.........the temperatures seem to drop as you hear the sound of the water.






















870 Folly Road Charleston SC
"right on the way to the beach"
  843 795 4570

6 comments:

  1. What a fantastic garden center! Thanks for sharing.

    Happy Fall ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Approaching winter and looking at these pictures makes me nostalgic for the summer which has past.

    Oh, how I do love blue pottery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! This is an amazing garden center! So much to see and you took the most beautiful snaps!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbi, well, there are enough gorgeous pictures here to keep me happy for a long time!

    Beautiful!!

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just adore those fairy gardens, they have become so popular!! And all those fun, colorful pots, I would love to have one of each!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great place! All of the flowers here are gone except the mums.

    xo

    ReplyDelete