"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Thursday, November 19, 2015

River boat Cruise

Summer's Best 2015
..a look back at my favorite things this summer..

The open air river boat ride on the weeki wachee river was very enjoyable! It was educational as well and we learned about the local wildlife.




The sparkling water is amazingly beautiful....and crystal clear in most places. Gorgeous shades of teal, blue, and green everywhere else.





The river boat cruise was slow paced and very relaxing and our captain was fun and friendly.


The clear water is so clean and clear and the scenery is absolutely gorgeous!

It was a great way to spend a hot summer afternoon!

9 comments:

  1. We love going over there for the day. It's not far from where we live and lots of fun things to do....and see! We have a photo frame that shows a slide show in our living room and it has several pics of the mermaids. Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. After looking at your pictures, I am sure that I would love doing that tour myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like the perfect way to spend a summer afternoon! Add a glass of Prosecco and I'd be in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a wonderful summer! Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful images, looks like a lot of fun!!! i like those tandem kayaks, i have yet to go but i really want to!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We've done this several times in different places...so so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Morning, friend! I have a computer this a.m.! This looks like such a fun day on the gorgeous water.
    I'm thankful for your blog friendship and I wish you and yours a blessed week. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the good tourist things to see and do reminds me when I was a kid going to Florida with my grandparents.
    They lived in Bonita Springs Clearwater, Sarasota, my Grandpa liked seeing all the beach areas to live back in the 1960's ,before highrises , they had a travel trailer on the beach back then


    I liked seeing all those sand dollars in previous post.

    Janice

    ReplyDelete