"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Belmond Charleston Place


When it's so hot outside during our Charleston summers, being able to walk downtown inside nice cold air conditioning feels great! We took a walk around the Belmond Place Hotel and enjoyed all the sights there. The big lobby is gorgeous with the huge sparkling chandelier, the glossy waxed floors and the pretty flower arrangements.

Anyone who knows me knows that if there is a chandelier around........I am going to be photographing it!

Lots of people posing for pictures on the elegant staircase!



There are lots of fun boutiques to browse in. I fell in love with this embroidered Charleston pillow! 
I also loved this Charleston scarf. Isn't it pretty??


Pretty tables all set........






There's that scarf again!  LOL






Wow! ...that group above sure are getting WILD!! HA HA LOL Must be those wild bloggers, I bet! Yep, I for sure see Mona, Diane and Diana, Dewena and Rue,  Sheila and Lorraine, (yep those first seven there are the biggest trouble makers and fun-lovers ever! LOL) Linda and Linda and Gail, Debbie and Debbie and Deb and Debbi and Debbie, Suzan and Judith, Carol, Nancy, Poppy and Donna, Stacey ,Barb, Judy, Lisa and Beth, New friends---- Latane, Mary, Gina and Kate, Ida, Pepper, Hostess, Deb and Linda, and Debbie......and all the rest......you know who y'all are! ha ha LOL Now if I accidentally left anyone off this list, I did not MEAN TO and please forgive me, it was mostly off the top of my head.
 And does anyone know where Mildred from CatTales is....she has not posted in the longest time and her blog seems to be down?
Its quite a nice and elegant hotel. There is a restaurant, a spa and gym, and a roof top infinity salt water pool, and the guest rooms are GORGEOUS. This would be a wonderful place for a vacation or special occasion get-a-way. (or if you just want to come visit and run all around these Charleston streets with me all day! ha! lol)
 Its located on Meeting Street and the phone number is 843 722-4900.
I just love a pretty lobby full of fresh colorful flowers, big old staircases and sparkly chandeliers!

3 comments:

  1. What a grand and glorious entrance, you photographed it beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, what a magnificent hotel! You're right, that chandelier is amazing!
    Thanks for sharing such beauty with us.
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Who are you calling a trouble maker?! Not me! ;)

    That hotel is fabulous, Debbi!

    xo,
    rue

    ReplyDelete